Dr. Adam D Kurtin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Adam D Kurtin?

cysts removal

I think Dr. Adam Kurtin is a awsome doctor. He has a wondrful personality and makes you feel very comfortable. Plus he is very good at his work.

Awesome Doc

What would we do without him. He is amazing

Great doctor and staff

I recently came down from up north and had to see Dr. Kurtin. I called to make an appointment had to wait a few weeks and was told by the receptionist that she would call me if she had a cancellation. I really didn’t think I would hear back from them two days later I got a phone call from them and they were able to get me in sooner. I saw Dr. Kurtin and he is a wonderful doctor and took his time with me and answered all of my questions. His staff was simply amazing and the office manager came out to the waiting area and even introduced herself to me. Not only to me but all the patients in the waiting room. I have never experienced compassionate care like I did with this doctor and his staff. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone who needs surgery. thank you Dr. Kurtin

Everything I heard about him was true

I had heard by my friends and family that Dr. Kurtin was the doctor to see. Well they were right. He saw me for my gallbladder and it was smooth sailing from there. The staff is simply amazing to they were all so kind and very caring. It was the best doctor visit I could ask for (and we all know we don't want to be at a doctors office). He was simply everything I heard he was, Amazing!

Took care of my son

Had an emergency and Dr Kurtin was on call at SLMC. He was quick to diagnosis the problem and took him to surgery. My son had a speedy recovery and did well thanks to the hands of this skilled surgeon. Follow up appointments went well to. Staff was amazing and so friendly. So blessed he was on call. Thank you Dr Kurtin.

Happy I found this doctor!

Kind and compassionate physician. Would highly recommend him.

Wonderful physician

Dr. Kurtin is a wonderful and very caring physician.

Procedure & office experience

Dr. Kurtin, his staff and facility are Top Notch. I was very pleased with the care and results that my wife and father received from Dr. Kurtin, so when I was in need of a procedure, Dr. Kurtin was the obvious choice. In every aspect, my experience was Top Notch. And of course my results were amazing. Keep up the GREAT work! Thank you Dr. Kurtin and staff.

professional and caring physician and staff

Very Pleasant Surprise

I was referred to Dr. Kurtin for a surgical consultation. He reviewed my situation and felt the need for surgery was not really warranted at this time, but should be reviewed in six months. How awesome is it for a SURGEON to say that!!!!! He is great!!!!!

5 thumbs up!

A positive experience. Good staff. Great doctor.

Great doctor

This doctor was recommended to me by several friends. He was ab amazing! best attitude and greeted by a smile.