Dr. Adam D Lerche Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Adam D Lerche?

The Best!

Dr Lerche is the best pediatrician around!! I can't imagine him ever yelling at a patient!! We are new parents and he sits there and answers all our questions and concerns. He is a fantastic pediatrician! The staff is always very friendly and we never have to wait more than 5 minutes.

Please stay away!

I took my son to the Bardonia pediatrics after a head injury. We had just moved to the neighborhood and were supposed to start using them as our children's pediatrician. We were made to wait in a small cubicle of s room for 20 minutes with no chair. My son was playing in the room as him and my daughter were getting restless. He opened the top drawer where needles were just left unlocked. The dr came in the room did not engage my son at all put him on the table she said you get his arms I'll get his legs. Told me he looked fine if he puked twice give me a call. My 3 year old son was terrified as a strange adult just held him down without so much as an introduction. I expressed my concerns to the front desk staff. I returned the monday for my daughters 1 year check up, they took my insurance info because I am sure they will bill. After I waited in one of those small rooms for 20 minutes I had dr lerche come in the room and just yell at me. I could not get a word in edge wise. He kept referring to bardonia pediatrics as a business and then would correct himself and say it was professional office. He twisted around everything I said, and it appeared he just wanted me to come to this appointment so he could yell at me and humiliate me. He did not even ask me for my side of the story. Needless to say he told me that his practice was not the right practice for me. I have never in my life experienced this kind of treatment from a doctors office much less a pediatrician's a office. I would hate to see this happen to someone else.