Dr. Adam C Lipson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Adam C Lipson?

Amazing and very competent DR.

Dr. Lipson is a highly competent, kind, honest, and all around excellent surgeon. He takes the time to explain every thing that he sees on any an all of your films, x-rays, MRI's or whatever other types of tests that a patient has, and tells you exactly what is going on. He is straight forward and makes you feel comfortable with what is going on with you. For me, he took the time to explain what everything was, told me exactly what needed to be done, and if this step didn't work what my next step would be. The day of surgery, he came to talk to me before and explained how long it would take and exactly what he was going to be doing. I would recommend him to anyone who has problems with their backs. Not only did he fix me, he gave me the hope and good feelings that this was going to work long before the surgery started.

OUTSTANDING SURGEON

Dr Lipson is an amazing surgeon he's you're go to Guy if you want excellent results and superb quality of life !!!!

Happy Patient

Dr.Lipson was honest and direct. I have my life back thanks to his surgery.

Microdiscectomy

Compared to the typical procedure Dr. Lipson normally does, my procedure was a simple microdiscectomy. But my herniated disc was stopping me from leading a normal life. Things like sitting and getting out of bed were an ordeal. Less than 30 mins after my procedure I was given the okay to leave. The hospital was far from home. Normally sitting for that long would have been a nightmare. I got home with no pain. The procedure was on a Friday and I was back working on Monday. Thank you Dr. Lipson

My Dr. With Grace !

My Dr. Made me feel like all would be better and if not we'll find another way to go. No worries we'll help you till we can't help you anymore. The confidence level to getting me back to me... Really I hope so... I called my brother in a different state to tell him if he's ready to be helped I found the best Dr. Out here....

Dr. Lipson is the best! He worked miracles for my neck surgery.

Best surgeon I have ever dealt with.

Best surgeon I have ever seen

World-class. The whole package. Smart, courteous, good communicator, excellent staff. I went to him as a 3rd opinion after seeing surgeons in Boston and New York and underwent a 2 level neck fusion. I went home the same day and was pain-free. He even gave me his cell phone number in case I had questions.

Excellent experience! Dr. Lipson was kind, intelligent, and direct about discussing diagnosis and treatment. I chose to have him perform my spinal fusion over multiple opinions in Manhattan, with a very good outcome. I would recommend him to any family or friend.

Would not recommend Dr. Lipson

Would not recommend Dr. A. C. Lipson. He seemed nervous and didn't give me precise answers. Overall, a moderate, not good or excellent care for me as a patient.

Highly recommend

I saw Dr. Lipson after a botched surgery with another doctor, and what a caring, wonderful doctor. He helped me to see that there was hope, and it wasn't all horrible, as I had felt. Very calm and caring - I highly recommend this man.

Excellant Doctor who listens

Dr. Lipson gives you full attention and actually "LISTENS" to what you say or ask. Spends enough time with you to make sure you understand what is being done. Responds to emails personally. Has excellant bedside manners. No overkill with surgery does what is needed to correct problem.

Dr. Adam C Lipson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Union, NJ.