Dr. Adam Messenger Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Adam Messenger?

Trustworthy, Kind, SMART, caring

Posted on November 8th, 2017

Dr. Messanger is one of the most generous doctors I've ever known. He is genuinely interested in solving any health issue and always gives 100% attention and care. He's smart and kind and I would highly recommend him.

Dr. Adam Messenger

Posted on October 12th, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Messenger for several years and I find him to be an outstanding physician. He is compassionate, caring, extremely knowledgeable and truly cares about his patients. I feel extremely fortunate to have him as my primary physician and should be a role model for every practicing Dr. Chris G. - Greenwich, CT

Great!

Posted on October 11th, 2017

Dr. Messenger is an amazing person to have as your physician. I always enjoy my visits with him and always feel comfortable discussing anything. He always finds a way to make you feel understood and appreciated as a patient. I can't imagine having a different doctor!

Highly Recommend

Posted on October 11th, 2017

Adam is great. Super attentive and will always try to make himself available, even on short notice. Definitely knows his stuff. Would highly recommend.

Posted on October 3rd, 2017

Dr. Messenger is very sociable and does everything he can to make his patients feel welcomed and comfortable. He is quick and responsive and an extremely intelligent doctor.

Excellent Doctor.

Posted on October 2nd, 2017

I am very pleased with my experience with Dr. Messenger. He always make me feel that I am in safe hands and even made me smile. I appreciate he follow up and willingness to answer questions.

The Best Internist Ever!

Posted on October 1st, 2017

I have been using Dr. Messenger for 5 years now as my physician and will never trust any other health care provider ever again after seeing Dr. Messenger. He has given me more insight and help with my health issues than any other doctor and is the most knowledgeable about everything, especially rare cases that no other doctors could figure out. Would highly recommend to anyone! They don't make them like him anymore!

Excellent practitioner

Posted on October 1st, 2017

Dr Messenger is a fantastic physician. Very kind, courteous and reliable. I highly recommend!

No need to look elsewhere ...

Posted on September 12th, 2017

Dr. Messenger is, by far and away, the best physician that I have encountered as either a nurse or a physician. He is caring, considerate and listens ... I mean LISTENS, to everything you have to say. "I don't know" doesn't exist in his vocabulary. He will fight for you and with you to find a solution. And he isn't afraid of Alternative Medicine either. The best ! We love you !

a truly compassionate physician

Posted on September 2nd, 2017

Dr Messenger is the most compassionate and knowledgeable doctor I've ever knownt. His skill, experience, personality and professionalism have far exceeded my expectations and are unprecedented in his field. He really listens to me, he understands me as a patient and addresses ALL of my concerns. Dr Messenger is an advocate of naturopathic medicine and an expert in migraine management. He has helped me in so many ways and takes a pro active approach to my well being.

Convenient honest and talented

Posted on August 25th, 2017

What a relief to find such a talent at reasonable pricing right here rather than traveling to NYC. I found Dr Messenger honest and gifted to sculp In such a way that only made me smile and wonder why I waited so long to treat myself. Thx Dr M.

Posted on August 8th, 2017

Compassionate, takes the time to talk to you, listens to you, thoroughly goes over lab results and any questions. Investigates the issue and is open to suggesting alternative solutions which I am so grateful for!