Highly Dissatisfied

Still waiting for invoices!

I was seen several times last year for a couple different issues. I have never received an invoice/statement for those services. I have gotten at least 50 phone calls asking me for a payment. I keep telling them I will make one when I get an invoice. They have told me that an invoice was mailed out more than once and would request another be sent....still nothing. At one point it was discovered that the address they had for me was incorrect. That was taken care of months ago...or so I thought. They told me to go online and make a payment and gave me an account number to reference. Guess what? The account number comes back as "no bills on file for this account". They told me I could print an invoice from the website...nope no invoice because the account number doesn't exist. I asked if I could have the invoice emailed to me...no it can't be. I'm certain this will eventually go to a collection agency through no fault of my own. Terrible billing system!

Great Doc

Been going to him for a number of years - now family members do as well. Very caring Doctor who is extremely through & caring too. 5 stars!

He’s absolutely awful and his staff is just as bad. I went multiple times for digestive issue and chest pains and he said it was indigestion. I finally took it upon myself to see a specialist and was a risk for my gallbladder exploding. His appointments are inconvenient and when I called early to try and get one for being sick- No one called back. I had to call in to find out he wasn’t going to call meds in like every other time, and there were no times. No to mention how he talks to patients.

No bedside manner!! Treats younger patients like criminals under a so called honor act!! I'm on maintenance medicine. Never fills prescriptions on time!! I suffer anxiety and depression. Took 5 days to fill my medicine!! For the last 2months. Probably bit off more than he can chew!! With the medicine I'm on I withdraw. He don't seem to care!! Probably needs a sabbatical!!

I have been a patient of Dr. Adams for close to 17 years. I couldn't ask for a more honest, direct to the point family doctor. I have to admit that I wouldn't think twice about trusting this man with my life.

Excellent doctor

Dr . Mikulski is a very professional doctor that our family really likes. He is thorough with his treatment of our medical care. However, the staff lacks professional treatment of the patients concerns and treatment. They are extremely disorganized, lacking communication between staff members. They show little to no concern about patients needs or concerns. It is extremely difficult to reach someone. You are either put on hold for long periods of time or no one calls you back when you ask them to. The staff is extremely unprofessional, ignoring your request! When a lab appointment is scheduled they should have a script already and be organized knowing what the patient is scheduled for. They lack compassion and concern for patients needs. The staff is not on top of things lacking organizational skills and they are not prompt in meeting request from patients. They are unconcerned about patients needs to have paperwork done in a reasonable amount of time. Too often phone calls are never returned by staff members. We have continued to go to the practice because we really like Dr. Mikulski. However the problems with the staff are making it difficult for us to want to continue to go to the practice.

Dr. Adam M Mikulski is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Feasterville Trevose, PA.