Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adam S Nally
Dr. Adam S Nally, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Surprise, AZ. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Nally is affiliated with Honorhealth Deer Valley Medical Center and Banner Del E Webb Medical Center. Dr. Nally has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Adam S Nally has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Carbohydrate-Restricted Diet
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 35
Dr. Nally has become too busy to take care of his patient load. On my last visit, he was with me 3 minutes. For my wellness visit this week, he was with me less than 2 minutes, actual time. During that time, he asked questions at breakneck speed. This is not the kind of care I expect from my family physician. In addition, his nurse is curt and unfriendly. I am very disappointed and will be changing to another physician.
I don't find it difficult to get an appt. Dr. can't remember what he said or did the last visit. Office staff is lazy, takes them forever to schedule, return a phone call and call to give results. Even then the info they give you is wrong! I'm looking for another primary doctor. He's a good doctor but his staff is not supporting him like they should and the patient loses. Good thing I pay attention or god only knows what would happen to me.
As a long time patient of Dr. Nally very disappointed that he has allowed his practice and service to decline so he can take on too many patients. Can never get an appointment when needed, office staff is unfriendly and uncaring and when you do on the rare occassion get to see the doctor he cannot get you out of the office fast enough.
Dr. Nally is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1999
John C Lincoln Hospital
Dr. Adam S Nally accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ HMO ExcelCare Network
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsNally Family Practice, 14800 W Mountain View Blvd Ste 250, Surprise, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Adam S Nally in this video.
Dr. Adam S Nally is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Surprise, AZ.