Dr. Adam Ofer Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Adam Ofer?

Doctor Ofer

Posted on June 13th, 2016

Doctor Ofer is the best!

Thank you Dr. Ofer!

Posted on April 14th, 2016

Went to three doctors who all wanted to operate on me with the wrong diagnosis. Dr. Ofer actually listened to me and I finally have resolution to my problem with no surgery. But two of my sisters have had cosmetic surgery with him and are thrilled. One of my sisters had vaginoplasty and labiaplasty and the other had a labiaplasty and liposuction and fat put back into her bottom for a awesome butt-lift. Now he takes care of my whole family!!

Posted on March 2nd, 2016

Great physician. Nicest staff.

Great OB, Surgeon and Vaginal Reconscructor

Posted on February 17th, 2016

Excellent physician. Very thorough and understanding of my questions and decisions. He delivered 3 of my kids and is also taking care of my pelvic reconstruction and labiaplasty for my uncomfortable vulva. Was not judgmental and helped educate me on ways to make my body and bladder feel like I did pre-kids!

Posted on September 23rd, 2015

He takes the time to explain everything about an issue I have. He also took the time to use my family history and make sure I was having the right procedure after my two kids. Never thought my dad's sister with ovarian cancer could impact my well being. Love the beautiful practice and how the staff is so sweet.

Amazing Doctor

Posted on February 1st, 2015

Best GYN surgeon around. Had pelvic reconstruction surgery and can't even see my scar! Gave my husband his cell phone during recovery as I had some concerns.

Posted on October 20th, 2013

Dr. Ofer is a sweetheart!! He is smart and listens but best of all... he actually cares!!! I have used Dr. Ofer for over 7 years now... from minor itches to fairly major surgery to remove my fibroids and fix some urine leakage I was having. He is great!!

Posted on November 20th, 2012

He delivered all three of my children and performed a divinci hysterectomy for me. I cant say enough about how kind, funny, patient, and professional he is. I have highly recommended him to many friends .

very good doctor

Posted on February 22nd, 2012

had a da vinci myomectomy. went very well. no hesitation recommending him to others based on my experience

My favorite doctor!

Posted on May 14th, 2011

Dr. Ofer is the most caring Dr. I have ever had. He is professional, sincere, and always listens to everything I have to say. I have been using him for about eight years and recently he fixed my uterine prolapse with da Vinci laparoscopy. I can't believe I've been puting it off for so long. I feel great!

Thorough and carinng

Posted on July 27th, 2010

I highly recommend Dr. Ofer as both an OB and GYN physician. He is very thorough not only in his examinations but also takes time to explain diagnosis, review options and provide overall terrific bedside manner. He is patient, understanding and you feel like you are in good hands with him.

Posted on August 22nd, 2017