Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adam Ash MD
Dr. Adam Ash, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 7 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Adam Ash has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 5 of 6
Self-verified patient of Dr. Adam Ash - Posted on December 11th, 2018
Came to the ER for abdominal pain thinking that it was something minor but Dr. Ash was able to detect it to be a pendacitis at an early stage. I went to urgent care the day before and they just told me it was because of my menstrual cycle. I’m glad that Dr. Ash was able to notice it before it was too late. He is very knowledgeable!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Adam Ash - Posted on December 7th, 2018
Seen by Ash in ER (taken by ambulance), he totally ignored my verbal complaints and the printed summary which I keep on me as I have specific health issues. Had the audacity to overtly announce his rude dismissal of a documented issue and treated me with medication I was told was a "headache cocktail" and was discharged from the hospital with a stoke though I had requested to be transferred to a facility better equipped to attend to me. This man, from his behavior, feels he is privileged to prey on those he deem to be, (as he seems to only be employed by not the best facilities) in vulnerable situations. He is pariah, boosting his ego and is not fit to be treating a human being.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Adam Ash - Posted on August 22nd, 2012
my labor nightmare
Self-verified patient of Dr. Adam Ash - Posted on July 26th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Adam Ash - Posted on September 15th, 2010
7 Years Experience
New York University - Mount Sinai
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Adam Ash Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Adam Ash's office for more information.
1200 N State St Los Angeles, CA : (323) 226-6667
Locations & Directions1200 N State St, Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Adam Ash is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.