Dr. Adam Possner Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Adam Possner?

Best primary care physician I've had

Posted on October 15th, 2015

Dr. Possner is one of the best physician's I've seen. He takes his time with you and has the most warm and caring bedside manner. He will thoroughly go through your problem with you to find the best solution with your needs. You will wait for him, but it is worth it as you know he is giving each patient the time she deserves.

Posted on April 15th, 2015

He's a very good doctor and come to really know him and trust. I'm very blessed to know Dr. Possner

Posted on July 28th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr possner for nearly 3 years...I have several issues that I have been batteling for over 15 years that make me more complicated than the typical patient...I can honestly say that I am beyond impressed with his care and compassion... He returns phone calls personally and promptly...he doesn't rush through office visits and is incredibly thorough....truly a fantastic human being and doctor!

4 star physician!

Posted on March 16th, 2013

Dr. Possner has consistently be compassionate and caring. He has a wonderful bedside manner. He is clearly very intelligent and has been able to address all of my issues that I have had over the past year. I highly recommend him!

excellent doctor

Posted on October 17th, 2012

my name is jay and i have seen this doctor and he is excellent for primary doctor in all kinds related to health problems

excellent doctor

Posted on October 17th, 2012

He is excellent in all related health issue and know his medical professional work

Dr. Possner is an Excellent and Caring Physician

Posted on August 9th, 2011

Dr. Possner has helped me, and is still helping me, through a very difficult time in my life with the various physical problems I am going through. He listened to my complaints when I presented them to him personally, and quickly made the best decisions for me as my Primary Care Physician. While there are physicians that sometimes never get back to you when you try and reach them in an emergency type situation, Dr. Possner is not one of them. Instead, he comes through quickly with flying colors! He is the best doctor to have when the chips are down and you need the Best in your corner! Thank you for your wonderful help and correct decisions Dr. Possner on my road to hopefully a healthier and happier life!!

Posted on May 11th, 2017