Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Adam S Pritzker has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Adam S Pritzker has the following 11 expertise
- Basal Cell
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Biopsy
- Actinic Keratosis
Dr. Adam S Pritzker has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 15
My GP recommended Dr. Pritzker to check a mole. Took over three months to get an appointment. Arrived over 15 minutes before my 11 am appt. time and signed in. There was only one other patient in waiting room. I waited 55 mins. while the staff & doctor chatted & laughed with a pharmacy rep that came in about 20 mins after my arrival. All this was clearly visible through the large glass reception window. People who came in after I did were continually called back. I checked with the receptionist 3 different times & each time she said it would only be a few more minutes. The final time I checked was told I would be called back next but 2 more patients were called back. I was just before leaving when they finally called me. After telling the tech. what had happened, she checked my check in time & said that reception hadn't even checked me in until just before I was called back. Guess I would still be sitting had I not threatened to leave. Made an appt. for my husband while I was checking out. Receptionist wrote his appt. date & time on his new patient paperwork. He arrived early for the appt. on the date noted on his paperwork but was told he wasn't scheduled for that day, they were booked solid & couldn't do any better than work him in. He left, needless to say. Our visit to this office was a nightmare and a trial in frustration.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
22 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. Adam S Pritzker accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPritzker Dermatology Pc, 712 E 70th St, Savannah, GA
Dr. Adam S Pritzker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Savannah, GA.