Dr. Adam C Rhodes Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Adam C Rhodes?

Outstanding Medical Professional

Dr. Adam Rhodes has been our Physician for our family since we relocated back to the Del Mar area in 2008. He is smart, knowledgeable, has an excellent team and is genuinely one of the nicest and caring doctors. He has worked with our kids as they went through Middle School, High School and now in college and has helped my wife and I on numerous occasions over the years. I would highly recommend Dr. Adam Rhodes and the team at Scripps Clinic in Carmel Valley.

Best doctor!

By far the BEST doctor I have ever seen! The nurse as well amazing.

great family doc

I've seen a lot of doctors and Dr Rhodes is one of the most respectful and caring docs i have seen. He has taken the time to accurately help me through several difficult and confusing conditions. He also refers me to docs he think can really help when he cant (unlike other docs who just say they cant help me). On a side note....I see him at the Carmel Valley Scripps and not in Santee.

Registered nurse

Being a nurse and also a patient, I can tell the difference between a real compassionate doctor and the one who is not. Dr Rhodes’ bedside manner and genuine care really stand out so I am glad to have him as my primary care doctor. He is competent, down to earth, gentle, soft spoken and very patient with me. He goes the extra miles to make sure that I am properly and adequately cared for. He listens to me and respects my feelings and opinions. His medical assistant Yogi is also very caring and helpful. I can’t thank you enough for their good heart. Both of them truly are great assets to the Scripps Carmel Valley clinic and Scripps system in general.

Really caring doctor

I've seen many doctors and I think he is one of the most caring doctors I've ever met. He spent a lot of time with me and asked me many questions to understand what I was going through with my sickness. He seemed to genuinely care.

Really good doctor

Absolutely love this doctor. He is my husband and mine's primary and we only have great things to say about him. He is a genuine person who cares for his patients and listens intently to what his patients have to say. I have gone in for the craziest things that when I had Kaiser insurance, I wouldn't have bothered because they would blow me off so much, but with Rhodes, I don't even hesitate to see him because I know each time, he will treat me with respect and be sensitive to my needs. Usually, I only take female doctors, but he came highly recommended so I tried him and after the first visit made him my primary (I originally had a female doctor in his same office as my primary).

Dr. Rhodes

GREAT dr. Love his passion towards his patients... He is a wonderful Dr. in San Diego.