Dr. Adam I Riker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Adam I Riker?

Go elsewhere

No bedside manner; brutal

DR RIKER -- CARING, ALWAYS ON CALL!

LOVE THIS DOCTOR. He is easy to talk to and never makesyou feel rushed.

Arrogant

Dr. Riker and his PA Caroline were extremely snobby to me. I first saw the PA, who treated me like I was just an inconvenience. When I had questions (about my cancer!), she act liked I was dumb for asking, and then left to get Dr. Riker. I heard her repeat my question to Dr. Riker outside my door, then they both laughed, before Dr. Riker came in and answered my questions with a condescending tone. These are not the type of people I wanted to work with in treating my cancer.

he cost me my life with a bad diagnosis and then operated and missed taking out the tumor, resulting in additional surgeries.

Sarcoma of Buttocks

Saved my leg and my life almost 5 years ago.

One never wants to HAVE to see a doctor like Dr. Riker, but in my case I had to and I am ever so grateful for all he and his team have done for me. I ran across a road block during my first chemo treatment that turned into a major detour. Thank God for Dr. Riker. He fixed the problem that someone else caused. He was very detailed from the beginning to the end of my treatments. I knew that he does not care, he REALLY CARES for his patients and it shows. Felt so sad when he told me he was leaving. I wish him the best and I know that when a women walks in his office, terrified out of her mind, she will be A-OK with Dr. Riken. Thank you Dr. Riken.

Adam Riker doesn't take responsibility, feels any liability for his negligence regarding his patients or surgeries.

Melanoma Surgery

In 2011 I had a large Melanoma on my arm. Dr. Riker removed this for me. It was extremely large (I thought it was a bruise). He diagnosed it, removed it and did follow up. I was more than pleased with him, and will be forever grateful for his knowledge and expertise.

Awesome!!!!!!