Dr. Adam C Rourke Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Adam C Rourke?

Adam C Rourke DO

I recently attended an examination/consultation with my elderly father. I was SO IMPRESSED with Dr Rourke.DO. He took the necessary time to share Film and test results, answering all our questions. He welcomed collaboration in discussing medical history and gave us options. We were able to locate and supply 10 year old records, that he welcomed in his treatment plan options. As a health care worker myself, it is rare to find a physician with the skill, education and TIME to support a good diagnosis and treatment plan. We are patients for life and I will be referring others.

Dr. Adam C Rourke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sterling Heights, MI.