Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adam M Rubinstein
Dr. Adam M Rubinstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Libertyville, IL. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Rubinstein is affiliated with Advocate Condell Medical Center. Dr. Rubinstein has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Adam M Rubinstein has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 15
I have been seeing this Dr. for several years. He is wonderful, caring, and knowledgeable. His office staff is great. This Dr. always addresses your concerns in a timely manner should something arise out of the office. I would recommend him to a friend and in fact trust him with all of my health concerns and my husbands health concerns. It took me years to find the perfect doctor, I could not be more pleased.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2013, 2016, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014, 2012, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Rubinstein is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Weill Cornell Medical College
Graduated in 1990
Rush Presbyterian St Lukes Medical Center
Dr. Adam M Rubinstein accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAdam M Rubinstein Md, 755 S Milwaukee Ave Ste 210, Libertyville, IL
Dr. Adam M Rubinstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Libertyville, IL.