Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Adam Sackstein has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Pain Medicine
Dr. Adam Sackstein has the following 7 expertise
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Chronic Pain
- Back Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Acute Pain
Dr. Adam Sackstein has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Adam Sackstein is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
I would not recommend this practice to anyone. My son had to wait two months for an appointment. A few days before the appointment, the office called to reschedule. My son could not go at the new time and had to wait an additional month to be seen. We arrived more than the fifteen minutes early for our appointment as instructed. The receptionist was not very friendly nor welcoming and seemed very upset that we did not bring any records with us. After waiting for a bit we spoke with a nurse who told us that my son could not be seen because he didn't bring any records with him. He was never told that he needed to bring records with him. I was not happy and questioned this. The nurse was very nasty and said that they couldn't see him because they didn't know his diagnosis. I told her that he knows what his diagnosis is and she responded that it was only him saying that and not a doctor's diagnosis! Implying that he was making up his diagnosis. I've never had this happen before and I think it is ridiculous. My son asked how long it would take to get a new appointment and they couldn't tell us. We asked for a not for school stating that he showed up for his appointment. At first they refused and finally wrote on the back of an appointment card that my son came to the office but was not seen. Not sure how that will help with some of his teachers. I cannot comment on the actual abilities of the doctor because we were never seen. My son was so upset by the encounter with the office staff that he has refused to reschedule. All in all a very unpleasant experience.
28 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Yale University School Of Medicine
Dr. Adam Sackstein accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsPain Management Center, 2271 Highway 33 Ste 103, Trenton, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Adam Sackstein in this video.
Dr. Adam Sackstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Trenton, NJ.