Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adam E Saltman
Dr. Adam E Saltman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Athens, OH. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery), Surgery and Vascular Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Adam E Saltman has the following 3 specialties
- Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery)
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
- Lung Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Varicose Veins
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Diabetes Complications
- Myocardial Infarction
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Failure
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Thoracic/Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Vascular Malformations
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
28 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Columbia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Adam E Saltman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOhiohealth Physician Group Heritage College General Surgery, 75 Hospital Dr Ste 310, Athens, OH
Dr. Adam E Saltman is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Athens, OH.