Dr. Adam J Samaritoni Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Adam J Samaritoni?

Patient

Recently moved to the area. I was referred thru the Hannibal free clinic. I was impressed with the office, the staff and especially Dr Samaritoni, he listened, explained things in laymens terms and was very patient. On my second visit he referred me to another specialist and was very concerned about my well being. I highly recommend him..

great doctor

He listened to me about my daughter when no one else would. He didn't push inhalers insisting it was asthma or tell me out was the sniffles. He listened and caught her bronchitis when no one else did.

Very friendly and answers all questions. Hes not arrogant and is always open to new ideas and can help with any problem not just specialized in ine. I would recomend him to everyone