Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Adam J Schwartz has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Adam J Schwartz has the following 18 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Adam J Schwartz has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Adam J Schwartz is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 4
I walked out of there more confused and let down than any other doctor I have visited in the last 2 years. He spent very little time in the room with me, hardly did much of an exam. I mean he made sure my ACL was not torn, but just the basic check and didn't even bother to check my reflexes. He was in the room with me a total of 15 minutes, I waited in the room for almost a half hour for the doctor and after he finally came in, he was summoned away to see another doctor. I understand things happen, but I mean I waited a month for this appointment, got so excited for help finally took time off work, unpaid and drove 40 minutes from Mesa to see how 'awesome' Mayo clinic was. I walked out with literally an ' I don't know', and the very crippling 'your pain is out of proportion to your xrays". Then he mentioned it was probably systemic and I should see an RA. Did not refer me to one, of course and did not bother with the blood results I have already sent showing NO RA factor, ANA, or anything that shows an Autoimmune disorder. VERY disappointed with this doctor and his brush off of me. I am sure he is busy, but what is the point of me scheduling an appointment if you do not have the time to even ask 'what makes the pain better, or worse?" The staff for check in was great, the xray tech seemed kind and thorough. Overall, I rate them low based on the doctor, again the staff was organized and absolutely wonderful, the doctor was cold at best and seemed disinterested in understanding my issue.
16 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Adam J Schwartz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMayo Clinic Hospital, 5777 E Mayo Blvd, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Adam J Schwartz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.