Chronic Idiopathic Constipation
Learn more about chronic idiopathic constipation including treatment and facts about it.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adam Slivka
Dr. Adam Slivka, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Greenville, PA, with other offices in Greenville, PA and Pittsburgh, PA (and 1 other location). He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology. Dr. Slivka is affiliated with Childrens Hosp Of Pittsburgh Of Upmc, Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System and UPMC McKeesport. He speaks English.
Dr. Adam Slivka has the following 1 specialty
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Ulcerative Colitis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 31
This Doctor does not do the initial visit but has a student doctor access you and then he goes along with whatever they say, he never examines you even on the 3rd visit. He orders test just because they have never been done not based on his own assessment of your needs. I would never recommend this doctor.
Dr. Slivka is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Childrens Hosp Of Pittsburgh Of Upmc
Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
UPMC Horizon - Shenago Valley Campus
Select Specialty Hospital - Pittsburgh/U
Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
UPMC Shadyside Hospital
Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
UPMC Passavant Cranberry
Brigham & Women`s Hospital
Wes Ros Park Inpatient Unit
UPMC Mercy South Side Surgery Center
UPMC Passavant Cranberry
Magee Womens Hospital
25 Years Experience
New York University - Mount Sinai
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Adam Slivka accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Dr. Adam Slivka is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenville, PA.