Dr. Adam Smith Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Adam Smith?

RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN

I have been in pain ever since letting him touch me. I look horrible ,feel horrible, and didn't have aftercare or wound care. He blew me off said Its better than what it was. Well at least before I wasn't in pain daily! The former CEO was no help at Tri state and didn't care anymore than this dr.

Best plastic surgeon

"I have been a patient with Dr. Smith for about four years. I have had only amazing results from every procedure. I gained all my confidence and self esteem back. I will continue to support Dr. Smith and his business along with telling all my friends and family when in need, go to him he is by far the BEST around. He actually takes the time to advise you of whats best but also listens to what you want, and he works with you for the best results and outcome." -Elizabeth

Satisfied!

Had a great experience with Dr. Smith. After surgery he made sure the results were what I wanted. Very professional! Highly recommend!

Ladies please don't see this man!

I will admit that I was initially impressed by Dr. Smith however when I started to have complications I was unable to reach him. I've had to seek medical care elsewhere which I'll have to pay out of pocket because he refused to appropriately treat my complications. My incision is very crooked which will require a revision surgery and my body looks deformed. I addressed my concern over the crooked incision and he blew it off and said I look much better than I did when I initially came in prior to my surgery. I felt incredibly insulted after he spoke those words to me. And insulted that as his patient he didn't care enough about me to appropriately treat my infection. He never once obtained a culture of the infected incision or took labs he would simply write a prescription for another antibiotic. He doesn't practice basic infection control and will touch open wounds without gloves . I'm very disappointed with my care I'm very disappointed with surgical outcome And I hope that by writing this I can prevent someone else from going through what I did. I have a daily reminder of him...every time I look in the mirror. Please save yourself the heartbreak and financial devastation this man will rain on you. Please note.... I did feel that the front desk staff was kind as well his nurse. I do not have any hard words towards them. They are innocent in these situations as they just work at the facilty I was highly mistreated by the phone triage nurse and that will be addressed with the clinics administration.

Worst Decision

Drive to Omaha. Do not see this man.

Do not have this doctor do your surgery

There is a reason why Dr. Smith has no online presence or before & after pictures. He was sued in Michigan and his patient went on The Doctor's Show. Unfortunately, I learned the hard way. He botched my tummy tuck- I had many wound infections and my incision is crooked and looks terrible. I need a revision surgery. Do not let him do surgery on you.

Absolutely fantastic results! Facial laceration that you couldn't even see the NEXT day! Awesome bed-side manner, so polite and great with kids. I highly recommend him and am thankful for what he did for my daughter :)

Save yourself pain and suffering

Horrible experience no aftercare, wounds,infections, hernia, will need to go elsewhere and hope someone can make me feel normal again and of course pay even more out of pocket. Botched !! And the head of the company can't even return a phone call hides behind his secretary.

Horrible after care! Bad scars, open sores and dissatisfied overall.

Botched!

Don't go to this terrible surgeon. I regret every day since my surgery. Does not understand what women really want and unfortuntalty my breasts are butchered.

Terrible

Dr. Adam Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Traverse City, MI.