Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Adam D Soll has the following 1 specialty
- Pain Medicine
- Cancer Pain
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
Showing 5 of 11
He would make a good trial attorney. Argued with me about my pain and symptoms! I spent a lot of time thoroughly filling out the initial forms, and writing notes so I could explain the history, progression of, and current status of my physical symptoms. For nothing! He wasn't listening and didn't care, because the "tests" didn't show that that could be happening. Clearly already had his mind made up before I walked in the door. Worse bedside manner ever!!
I was only under Dr. Soll's care for several months during a court battle with the insurance company handling my on the job injury. Under his care I felt, unvalidated, unheard and medically uncared for. He took no initiative to be involved in my case, declined my attorney's invitation to be a voice on my behalf and constantly showed more concern whether the doc visits were being paid for then my medical condition and the debilitating pain I was in. My husband and I are both relieved to not be under his care anymore. I am happy to report that I won my case and appeal, proving Dr. Soll's opinion wrong and am now receiving excellent medical treatment from a doctor who hasn't forgotten the oath he took, "First do no harm".
Dr. Soll is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
Howard University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Adam D Soll accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR CommunityCare
- Health Net OR PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence MyChoice NW
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Adam D Soll in this video.
Dr. Adam D Soll is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hillsboro, OR.