Dr. Adam Tassin Jr Is this you?

Posted on October 23rd, 2015

Best Doctor I have ever seen. Upfront honest and respectful.

Posted on March 6th, 2015

DR Tassin is an excellent Dr he was my Dr for 20+ years if I'd lived closer to Ville Platte LOUISIANA he'd still be my family Dr. I highly recommend him for the elderly down to infants because he's a fantastic Dr to all ages he's the Dr that found out I had brain damage back in 1981. Keep up the good work Dr John Tassin...

compasionate doctor with family oriented staff

Posted on October 8th, 2009

This doctor is one of the best doctors in the world. He is very compasionate and is not "money hungry". When I was down on my luck and in need of medi ...

Posted on June 13th, 2016