Dr. Adam Wolff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Adam Wolff?

Doesn't care about the patient

Posted on November 7th, 2017

Dr. Wolff does not seem to care at all about the patient on a personal or professional level. When my mom was in rehab , even the nurses and doctors there were surprised how uncooperative and ‘indifferent’ his office was in respect to a deteriorating patient. They would not return calls, offer any true treatment guidance or admit that they didn’t have the answers and pass us on to someone who might. I’ll never forget going to an appointment with her where I told Dr. Wolf that I was concerned about her health and asked him if he recommended I contact the mayo clinic for their opinion- his response was that he ‘doesn’t think it’s that complicated’ – my mom died less than two months later. No one even bothered to offer condolences after she passed away. I would not recommend any other family put their trust in this doctor! He simply appears uninterested in his patients. Every day I wonder if my dad, son and I could have had more time with my mom if only I had selected a doctor who actually cares. This will haunt me for a long time.

Posted on January 4th, 2016

Great bedside manner. . Really listened to what was going on. Doesn't dismiss me mid sentence. Explains options. Works with me.

Posted on June 30th, 2015

I became a patient of Dr. Adam Wolff's after experiencing brain damage from a fall in my bathroom, he treated me with such kindness, and after my MRI's showing my left side of the brain was damaged, my husband & I were so worried. After his care in 6 wks, I was healed, my brain completely restored, so now he refers to me as his "miracle child". He is a great neurologist.

Likely suing this practice for moral obligation, PLEASE READ ON IF YOU PLAN TO GO

Posted on March 14th, 2015

I have Atypical Trigeminal Neuralgia which is listed as one of the top ten most painful conditions known. Dr. Wolff wasn't able to help me with my condition at all, I pretty much told him what to give me for my condition. He referred me to someone after successful Sphenopalatine blocks and I'm getting radiation now but he also said this person handled Pain Management which they don't and told me to go back to Dr. Wolff, a week and a half ago I called and called and called they always said they would get back and didn't. I told them I was going out of town and needed anything to help this (Not asking for Narcotics) it's now 7pm and no one ever called back. Now I'm likely cancelling my flight while my family leaves. I'm guessing these people won't be around long. I wish I could rate it lower!!!!

CANCEL your appointment NOW

Posted on November 22nd, 2014

He is the worst! Run don't walk away from his office.

Awful neurologist

Posted on May 30th, 2014

I was admitted to Porter Hospital with possible Guillan Burre which can be life threatening. His PA saw me and blew me off. Then Dr. Wolff came by for all of two minutes walked out and signed off on the PA's recommendations. The nurses at the hospital were so helpful to me even recommending that I go see a different neurologist in outpatient because he has such an awful reputation at this hospital. And then one of them told me that he gets PAID to treat patients by the hospital when he is on call. I would avoid this doctor and hospital at all costs. I've switched my care to a CNI based neurologist and am so grateful that I did.

I would not recommend this practice to anyone!

Posted on October 7th, 2013

I would not recommend this practice to anyone! The women I set my initial appointment with was very rude - I asked a question about the location of the office and her reply was a big sigh followed with, "I don't have any idea." I was never given important information or ANY instructions before my test (regarding sleep, not to drink caffeine, etc) and later learned through other medical specialists that test is now null because of this. I had to wait over 6 weeks for my test results, even with constant phone calls from my cardiologist and PCP requesting these results. Extreme unprofessionalism from staff (a lady at the front desk ignored me for more than 5 minutes while crying to the other lady at the desk about what seemed to be a break up while I stood there waiting). When I returned for my follow up the staff was very confused as to why I was there or who I was. Not even sure if I had a file or not!?! If you are in crisis or dealing with some serious health issues, this is not the practice you want to be working with.

Posted on April 10th, 2013

As a patient, I have read the reviews and totally disagree with all the negativity given to this wonderful, caring, intelligent doctor. I have been a patient many years and he has been right on with diagnosis and the treatments have been successful. Perhaps these negative patients were having a bad day themselves. I certainly would give Dr. Wolff another try as I am sure he won't let you down. He goes out of his way in treating and caring about his patients. I wouldn't even consider changing doctors!!!

Knowledgeable, caring, supportive, willing to try whatever it takes

Posted on September 24th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Wolff for 5 years following my first bout with Trigeminal Neuralgia, which, after a botched surgery by a different doc, turned into Trigeminal Neuropathy, and finally, Anesthesia Dolorosa. Dr. Wolff has been there for me all along the way, helping me to try different medications, surgeries, Pain Clinics, etc. I have been to the Mayo Clinic, too, and they have not found a solution for me yet, either. Dr. Wolff had already tried all the things the Mayo docs tried and failed. He has been right every time. He is funny, encouraging, calls after giving me new meds to see if they are working. If I call with an urgent issue, he personally calls either at his lunch break, or right after his final appointment. Fills out all my insurance forms, writes letters to other docs and insurance promptly, has written special long letters for me regarding my health, etc. His assistant, Roxanne, helps out as often as possible, and all his staff not only remember me every time, but also recognize my voice on the phone! And from the very start, I have felt that he really cares and wants me to get better, and gets frustrated if he can't fix me. My dad sees Dr. Wolff for his Parkinson's, and has been seeing him for a couple of years now, and Loves him! If you want a real human for a doc, and not an automaton just delivering you scientific info, then see Dr. Wolff.

Posted on September 18th, 2012

Dr. Wolff is personable and really a great doctor. However, his office staff is rude and ih fact is so rude that I have found another neurologist. It is really a shame since I loved Dr. Wolff, he is so kind, understanding, and is very caring, but I just couldn't take being treated so badly by his receptionist.

The real Dr. Horrible

Posted on September 12th, 2012

My minimum wait time to see Dr. Wolff was one hour. For my last appointment I had to wait 2 hours past my scheduled appointment time, after being told to arrive 15 min early. Then during my appointment, he spent the whole time on the phone discussing a different patient. Then he made small talk with me, which he couldn't get right a few minuets later when he attempted to act like we were friends around his receptionists, and he didn't answer any of my relevant questions because we were out of time. I have a life threatening neurological disorder, and when I needed a refill on my prescription, it sat on his desk for a week and a half instead of being sent to my pharmacist, and I was terrified that I wouldn't get my medication in time and that I would die. The receptionists and nurses are unsympathetic, irresponsible, and apprehensive nitwits. The incorrect test to diagnose me was ordered, and my psychiatrist (not a neurological specialist) had to order the correct one.I wouldn't be so upset if this had only happened once, but I have never had a good experience with Dr. Wolff.Do not use Dr. Wolff voluntarily, only as a last resort.

ROXANNE HAS BEEN AN EXCELLENT NURSE for Dr. Wolff,M,D

Posted on July 24th, 2012

My doctor has acted professional and is willin to be there for me a all times