Dr. Adam H Zivin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Adam H Zivin?

Lucky I found him.

Dr. Zivin is great. He offered me options and I decided on the surgery that worked.

Too busy to be bothered with patient

I saw him 3 or 4 times. He was mostly hunched over the computer. Didn't even listen to my heart to verify what rhythm it was in. When a procedure was needed, he did not spend enough time explaining options, pros/and cons, answering questions. He was heavily pushing the most invasive of three options. When I asked about a less invasive option he dismissed it without saying why. It was just here are your options, go and let us know what you decide. Then he was out the door to answer a phone call (I wasn't even sure the appointment was over). A different cardiologist recommended starting with the less invasive option, which seems to be working so far.