Dr. Adan A Fuentes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Adan A Fuentes?

Wonderful! Cannot say enough good things about him . Dr. Fuentes found and cured my cancer he saved my life

Excellent physician and staff. Called to get an appointment and was able to get in within a couple of days. Staff was very friendly and physician is very personable.

I highly recommend Dr. Fuentes!!

Dr. Fuentes performed my complete thyroid removal surgery back in February, and my scar is almost completely invisible. The recovery was quick and almost painless. Dr. Fuentes was friendly, informative and very professional. I would (and have) recommended Dr. Fuentes to other people that need to have thyroid surgery. His office staff was great. If I had to provide a negative comment, it would be the cost of the surgery itself ... (woof!) ... Thank goodness for insurance.

These sites can be very misleading

This doctor was amazing! I read the previous review and was dumbfounded. t simply does not match his person. Dr. Fuentes has been my doctor for the past five years. He takes his time to educate his patients and takes the time to sit down to explain everything . I work in the health care field. I am no doctor but I respect their education and specialty training. Sometimes being up front about treatment options is misconstrued. Some patients cannot be pleased. Some are also mentally unstable and yet are allowed to voice their opinions. Regardless, Dr. Fuentes is an amazing physician and I recommend him without reservation. We need more physicians like him.

Horrible and very arrogant doctor. Would not listen to me and very dismissive about my research. Rude and very bad bedside manner.