Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adaora M Okonkwo MD
Dr. Adaora M Okonkwo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Libertyville, IL. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Anatomic Pathology and Clinical Pathology and Pathology. Dr. Okonkwo is affiliated with Advocate Condell Medical Center and University Of Chicago Medicine. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Adaora M Okonkwo has the following 2 specialties
- Anatomic Pathology and Clinical Pathology
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies of diseased tissue or of bodily fluids. For example, a pathologist will look at a biopsy of a skin lesion in order to diagnose or rule out skin cancer. A pathologist will also look at a Pap smear in order to check for a gynecological cancer like cancer of the uterus.
In addition to determining the cause and development of a disease, these specialists also study the changes a disease makes to a body and the consequences of those structural changes.
Dr. Adaora M Okonkwo has the following 3 expertise
- Tissue Biopsy
- Blood Testing
- Fluid Testing
Dr. Adaora M Okonkwo is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Okonkwo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Mcgaw Medical Center
Dr. Adaora M Okonkwo Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Adaora M Okonkwo
Dedicated to excellence, to provide the best service and compassionate care.
Locations & DirectionsCONDELL PATHOLOGY GROUP LTD, 801 S Milwaukee Ave, Libertyville, IL
Dr. Adaora M Okonkwo is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Libertyville, IL.