Dr. Adebowale Prest Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Adebowale Prest?

DONT RECOMMEND

Posted on December 11th, 2017

I truly believe this doctor is probably one of the worst doctors! She is rude, condescending, racist, and has ZERO bedside manner. I'm concerned that she even practices medicine. I feel for the other employees that have to work with her and scared for the patients she takes care of! I wouldn't recommend her at all. Stay AWAY! If I could give her a zero, I would.

Dimissive

Posted on November 1st, 2016

I asked the doctor over 10 years ago if I might have fibramiolgia. She stated she didn't believe in the condition. 10 years of pain, I have finally been diagnosed. Don't go to see this doctor!!!!

Posted on April 26th, 2016

I honestly can not say enough about how awful this doctor was. I was tempted to run out of the room midway through my exam. She was a rude condescending and outright idiotic doctor. As a scientist, I know a thing or two about the immune system considering I have spent my whole life studying how it functions in rheumatic diseases. She had the nerve to tell me I have no clue what I'm talking about. I'm sorry does being a PhD in Immunology not mean something? She was misinformed about the diagnosis and I was astonished to see that she actually has a medical degree. You would think she never completed medical school with the lack of knowledge she had. I think her license should be revoked! QUACK ALERT

By far worst Doctor ever

Posted on April 25th, 2016

Worst Doctor I've ever seen at patient first. Awful experience: never coming To patient first ever again because of her

Patient First

Posted on October 22nd, 2015

I was asked to be seen to complete a firm. The physician only listened to my heart and obviously didn't see my previous diagnoses and entered it as Opioid Abuse. I have never taken Opiods. What an embarrassment. I can't for them to open so I can contact Dr Adebowale Prest! I'm not on drugs. I want this resolved immediately!

Below one star if I can

Posted on September 15th, 2015

I would never ever choose this doctor again. I took my loved one to her office and she barely spent 2 minutes with us. Upon asking questions she frowned and we were told that she has such n such amount of experience. Asking another question she told us that you guys don't ask questions in your country. Neither we were satisfied with that answer. Thank you for telling us how much experience you have but we were there for our questions and anything in our head regarding treatment. We were not being heard at all. I do not appreciate her treatment.

Disrespectful and Racist

Posted on September 15th, 2015

Please avoid this doctor at all cost. This doctor is racist and treat you with most disrespect. She brags about her 13 years of experience and does not listed to patients concerns. Her experience means less than 0 to us when it comes to our family health. She is a disgracefulness doctor and totally disrespectful person.

Posted on November 18th, 2014