Dr. Adeboye A Francis Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Adeboye A Francis?

Great Service!!

I have been going to Dr. Francis for about 11 years. He knows me and he listens to all my problems that I may have. He is very eager to solve them too.. He want let anything cause me to have more problemsl then I already have to he is very cautious and that's why I like seeing him. The only thing I dislike about the office is having to wait to get prescription slip. I think it would be faster if we can get our slips from the doctor. Other than that Dr. Francis is the best and I would recommend him.

COPD