- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adedoyin I Shonekan MD
Dr. Adedoyin I Shonekan, MD is a doctor primarily located in Frederick, MD, with other offices in Washington, DC and Damascus, MD( and 3 other locations). Their specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Dr. Adedoyin I Shonekan has 5 locations
Dr. Adedoyin I Shonekan has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Adedoyin I Shonekan has the following 12 expertise
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pap Smear
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program (2019)
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Adedoyin I Shonekan Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Adedoyin I Shonekan
Dr. Shonekan completed her residency in obstetrics and gynecology at Penn State University, Hershey, PA. She received her medical degree from University of Tennessee, Memphis. She is board certified.