Dr. Adeeba Akhtar Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Adeeba Akhtar?

Best Geriatrician in town.

Posted on October 24th, 2017

This is the only doctor refills medication on the weekends.

Great doctor and staff

Posted on March 25th, 2017

Doctor Akhtar and staff treated my mother very well. Answer all my questions and concerns. Thank you for everything.

Incredible office, filled with amazing doctors and staff.

Posted on January 24th, 2017

I am simply in awe of this office. Dr. Akhtar is an extraordinary doctor! The staff is always incredibly nice! Dr. Hina Nana, another doctor at this office, is extremely knowledgeable, explains everything to the patient extremely well, and is always a pleasure to talk with.

Posted on November 24th, 2016

I having trouble with transportation. She agreed to send her assistant to treat me at home. That is wonderful for me.

Horrible Doctor and Staff

Posted on April 7th, 2016

This doctors office has failed to provide me with my test results. I have requested results by phone, mail, and another doctor that is my PCP to receive my records via written request. Under the law the doctor has to provide results to patient or their PCP.

Best Doctor's office

Posted on March 11th, 2016

Dr. Adeeba Akhtar is the best. I can call any time, her staff answers the phone. I can get refill even in the weekend. Other Doctors offices close at 5:00 pm. No one answers the phone until next day or monday after weekend. Her office answer the phone even in weekend.

Posted on September 2nd, 2015

The care that Dr. Aktar gave to my deceased mother was incredibly disgusting. I met her in a rehab hospital only once for about 30 seconds and I never got any questions answered and when my mother went to a nursing home it got worse, ultimately it was decided that "all" antibiotics were to stopped because of STAGE 4 pressure wounds that I feel she chose to do nothing about, it was decided that all antibiotics were to be stopped and the good doctor decided that it would not happen even though Hospice came in and took over. now that my mother is gone her office is harassing a dead woman for payment and is ignoring the fact that they have been informed number of times to cease all contact and that the simple fact it is illegal for them to continue.

Posted on June 24th, 2015

very great doctor was concern with my well bieng and my treatment when I was in hospital

One Of The Best

Posted on March 23rd, 2015

One of my best doctors. Very thoughtful and thorough. Will strongly recommend him!!!!

Posted on September 16th, 2012

I was with mom in Dr Akhtars office.It was a wonderful experience.she took so much time to listen to my mom and my concerns.I never found a doctor so caring for patient.I have changed our pcp.She helped me to understand why my mom was going through all the problems.She has an excellent bedside manner.and she is very cautious in prescribing medicine.Im very grateful finally someone paying attention to what pts say.

I found the doctor I was looking for.

Posted on September 7th, 2012

It was OK, wouldn't go back

Posted on June 18th, 2012

I made an appointment with Dr. Adeeba but never actually saw her. I saw an assistant who didn't really seem to know what she was talking about. I waited 40 minutes because they take so many walk ins. If they took less patients they could provide a much better quality of care. The office is also not in the greatest shape. I felt a bit dirty just being there. I went 4 months ago and am somehow getting a bill now after paying my bill at the office previously. I haven't been back since and I really don't plan to. The front desk was far from helpful and couldn't even manage to write the correct information on a referral for a mammogram. Never followed up.