Adeel Khan M.D. M.P.H Is this you?

Have you seen Adeel Khan M.D. M.P.H?

Excellent doctor

Posted on December 15th, 2017

Dr Khan took his time explaining the Macular pucker I had in my left eye. He explained the surgery in detail and made me feel very comfortable. I am glad I was in his hands because I couldn’t have found anyone better. My vision improved from 20/100 to 20/25. I can now see fine print which I couldn’t see for over an year! He has excellent bedside manners and a genuine heart. Thank you, Dr Khan!

Awesome doctor

Posted on December 11th, 2017

Dr. Khan did a vitrectomy on my eye and made me feel comfortable about the procedure before and after the surgery. The procedure went as expected and the outcome was awesome. I would recommend him to anyone! Thanks so much...

Superb surgeon and physician

Posted on November 14th, 2017

After the cataract surgery, the lens that was placed in my eye had fallen in the back of my eye. I was unable to see anything until Dr. Khan took me to surgery, removed the fallen lens and placed a new one. I can see so much better. The surgery was painless and he did such a fine job. From the explanation before the surgery to the care after the surgery that he provided is simply phenomenal. I am glad to have him as my Retina specialist and would refer him to anyone! Thank you!

Posted on October 19th, 2017