Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Adegboyega I Adejana has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Pap Smear
Showing 5 of 40
This is by far the best GYN Dr. I ever had. It is very kind polite and informative about medical care for women. I have refer friends to him. My wish is for his friendly attitude to rub off on the group of young women working at the front desk and Medical Assistant Team. He is wonderful if I had to go there more often I would be sad to interact with them. I am a Glen Burnie Patient and followed him from another location.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2013, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Adegboyega I Adejana accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTrinity Obstetrics & Gynecology, 1406B Crain Hwy S, Glen Burnie, MD
Dr. Adegboyega I Adejana is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Glen Burnie, MD.