The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Facts Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adel R Abadir Jr MD
Dr. Adel R Abadir Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Middletown, NY. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Abadir is affiliated with St Lukes Cornwall Hospital and St Luke's Cornwall Hospital-Newburgh Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Adel R Abadir Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
Dr. Adel R Abadir Jr has the following 14 expertise
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- PET Scan
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Varicose Veins
- CT Scan
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Adel R Abadir Jr - Posted on October 7th, 2015
Dr. Abadir is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Graduated in 1992
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. Adel R Abadir Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP HMO
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsRADIOLOGIC ASSOCIATES PC, 707 E Main St, Middletown, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Adel R Abadir Jr, MD - Diagnostic Radiology in Middletown, NY, in this video.
Dr. Adel R Abadir Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Middletown, NY.