Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adel K El-Bialy
Dr. Adel K El-Bialy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Van Nuys, CA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology. Dr. El-Bialy is affiliated with Providence Holy Cross Medical Center, Encino Hospital Medical Center and Uc Irvine Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Adel K El-Bialy has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness of breath, dizziness, or high blood pressure. The physician will then evaluate your symptoms, take your health and family history and your weight. The cardiologist may order additional diagnostic tests, such as an echocardiogram, X-ray or blood tests. If necessary, the cardiologist may also call for a cardiac catheterization - a procedure in which a small tube is inserted into or near the heart that can take pictures of the heart's activity, or relieve blockage.
Once determining whether there is a heart condition, a cardiologist will treat a patient through cholesterol management, cardiac rehabilitation, and fitness. If surgical intervention is required, like open-heart surgery, a cardiologist will make that determination, but a cardiothoracic surgeon will perform the procedure.
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Blood Clot
- Heart Attack
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. El-Bialey is an excellent interventionalist. I benefited from his expertise as well as his knowledge. Although He was exceptionally busy that weekend, he always took the time to answer my questions and provide the facts that I needed. He made a huge impression when he stressed my responsibility in maintaining my health from that point on. He and Dr. Tilkian saved my life and helped me get on the road to preserve it.
Dr. El-Bialy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
Howard University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Adel K El-Bialy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCardiovascular Consultants, 15243 Vanowen St Ste 301, Van Nuys, CA
Dr. Adel K El-Bialy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Van Nuys, CA.