Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Adel M Mohi Eldin has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Heart Block
Showing 5 of 22
Dr Adel is an excellent human being with great morals. Many patients are not used to the truth that Dr Adel delivers. He is upfront and does his best to save you money. Dr Adel is down to earth and loves all people what ever cultural or religious backgrounds they come from. I took my wife there and he made her comfortable and took a long time to speak with her. We love Dr Adel.
I'VE BEEN SEEING THIS GUY FOR OVER 7 YEARS AND HE'S BEEN STRINGING ME ALONG WITH SAME "CRAP".AFTER READING THESE OTHER PATIENTS COMMENTS, I CAN IDENTIFY WITH MANY OF THE COMMENTS. OVER THESE YEARS, I'VE SEEN MANY STAFF CHANGES WHICH TO ME, SHOWS THAT HE'S TOUGH TO WORK FOR! I AM CHANGING CARDIO DOCS SOON!
Dr. Mohi Eldin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Adel M Mohi Eldin accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBroookville Cardiology, 2204 Ashley Oaks Cir Ste 102, Wesley Chapel, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Adel M Mohi Eldin in this video.
Dr. Adel M Mohi Eldin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wesley Chapel, FL.