Dr. Adel M Malek Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Adel M Malek?

Dr. Malek fixed my mother's aneurysm after it bled out.

Dr. Malek successfully removed a blot clot from my mother's brain- we are thankful she will have a full recovery!

Patient

I have never been more satisfied with a Doctor in my life! I'm very young (26) and went to the hospital with headaches, they did tests and found what they thought to be an aneurism. They transported me to Tufts, where I was in the care of Dr. Malek. There they found I had two tears on the arteries in the back of my head (bilaterally vertebral artery dissections) and from the moment I met him he was kind, sincere, and helpful. It was very scary, and having my family live on the cape and not be able to be with me I was so frightened. He made me so comfortable. He and Dr. Dandamudi preformed 2 angiograms on me, and what was dreaded and scary, became bearable with these two gentlemen by my side. I also LOVE That when I call his office with questions, HE calls me back. He does not have his assistants call me back (even though I love Courtney!). I feel good knowing my health is in the hands of such a great doctor!!

THE BEST!

Dr. Malek did a clip on an aneurism in my brain in 2006 and I have followed up with him since. He came so highly recommended and I agree that he is a great doc. He takes his time with patients, talks in easy to understand wordage, even draws a picture to deeper describe what he is explaining. A very kind and caring man. THE BEST!

One of the kindest men I have ever met, and a great Dr. too.

He really took the time to explain and answer our questions.

I found out the week i was sceduled to leave for a vacation I found out I had a brain anuerysm. My doctor's office said they wouldn't be able to get me in to see a Doctor in Boston so go on my vacation and they will schedule me when I get back. My husband called Tufts and immediately Dr. Malek's assistant scheduled an appt. for the next day. As soon as the appointment started Dr. Malek said that my aneurysm must be treated with coiling and that I couldn't go on my vacation. He immediately had everything moving for my angiogram and surgery scheduled. He answered patiently every single one of our questions and was wonderful. He was there for us during the whole ordeal and I would recommend him to anyone!!!

Dr. Adel M Malek is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Boston, MA.