Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Adel S Mansour has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Adel S Mansour has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Adel S Mansour has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 9
This supposed doctor REFUSED to allow my 83 yo mother to go for a second opinion after she was diagnosed with lung cancer. He would not release her records to Cleveland Clinic after appointment was made there. Guilted her into remaining with him and needed to have surgery "to get that cancer out" . Then refused to see her after surgery with undiagnosed pathological fractures to explain to her what was wrong. This woman had no symptoms prior to to her surgery and died within a year of her stress test that was not necessary and had a horrible quality of life in her last eight months. I would not recommend!
Dr. Mansour took care of my mother for the last four years of her life. She thought the world of him, and with good cause. He defines 'compassionate.' He behaved toward my mother as if she were a cherished member of his own family. Medically, he had to performa constant balancing act dealing with her CHF and weaking liver and kidneys. He did so brilliantly, and gave her a quality of life that exceed our expectations. I wish we had known of him when my father was ill; I have no doubt he would have prolonged my dad's life. My father died due to medical indifference. My mother thrived because she was in the hands of a remarkable physician who is not capable of feeling anything but compassion for his patients. He was always kind to her, and when it mattered, to my brother and me as well.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Adel S Mansour accepts the following insurance providers.
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana South Florida HUMx HMOx
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPrimary Care Associates, 5317 W Atlantic Ave Ste 104, Delray Beach, FL
Dr. Adel S Mansour is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Delray Beach, FL.