Dr. Adel A Semine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Adel A Semine?

I have seen Dr. Semine a few times for the same issue, and really appreciated his very human approach. He was warm and carrying, and followed up with me to see how I was doing. At the same time he is straightforward and took time to answer my question. I would recommend him to anyone!

Dr. Alan Semine is very professional, thorough and knowledgeable. He came highly recommended from my Internist and GYN Physician. I was scheduled for a breast aspiration/biopsy due to a spot seen on mammography & ultrasound. I requested Dr. Semine for this procedure. He carefully reviewed the prior ultrasound and performed his own and determined it was fat, nothing to worry about! His expertise relieved my fears and I am back to my regular yearly mammograms.

Lung Cancer