Dr. Adel Zakhary Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Adel Zakhary?

Caring and effective

Dr. Z was super attentive and took the time to properly diagnose me. I was referred to him by a very good friend of mine and I was pleasantly surprised at how thorough he was. I've been back to see him for regular visits as well and he has always been attentive and I felt like he really cared about my long term health.

New Patient

I am a new patient of Dr. Zachary, he came highly recommended by my Cardiologist, and he was right Dr. Zachary is caring knowledgeable and interested in me and my well being.

Great Doctor

Dr. Zakhary is an excellent doctor who actually listens to his patients. He's a great communicator, which is absolutely necessary for doctors to be. He's one of the few doctors who spends as much time with him as you want. He lets you ask questions, answers them in detail, and he makes sure that you get a holistic treatment for your condition. Definitely go to him, and make him your regular PCP doctor!

Nothing but EXCELLENT.

I have been a patient with Dr. Zakhary for more than 10-years now. Over all of that time, Dr. Zakhary was able to make important discoveries to very serious heath related issue. His medical sense is just very exceptional from any other healthcare providers that I have been with before being with Dr. Zakhary. His diagnoses is always straight to the main cause of the illness with less numbers of visits to the office. His medical staff is always professional and providing a very welcoming climate to the office of A-Z Internal medicine. His recommendation to see a specialist in certain times was always right and revealed important facts about the illness that needed to be revealed by a specialist. I have been a patient with Dr. Zakhary for than 10-years now with no intention to switch to any other healthcare provider neither in the near nor in the far future. I always recommend Dr. Zakhary for any patient who is seeking to receive top-class medical services with top class professional treatment and excellent medication that cure the illness appropriately.

Very professional and knowledgable

Great diagnostic, detailed and take time to explain. Never wrong. Great customer service and top-notch manager and staff.

Poor front office coustomer service

Dr Zakhary was pleasant to work with but Incorrect diagnosis which led me to ER. Front office staff customer service is bad. Called and asked question regarding changing med for acute problem, due to high copay, 24 hours later, no call back. I called them and was told I had to do the leg work myself with the pharmacy and to call back with other med name for another med . Not what I wanted to hear at the time as I was very sick. Upset that it took 24 hours then to be told I had to do the work when I was ill. Very long wait time in office most of the times. Changed doctors.

Staff is very friendly when you call to make 1st appointment, yet upon the visit staff is very unreliable with prescriptions and questions.

Excellent

Dr. Zakhary is pleasant to deal with. He discuss things with you and explain them in a clear manner. The staff is really nice, friendly and everybody is easy to get along with. I highly recommend this doctor and his office. Thank you Dr. Zackary!!

Awful

Awful front desk. Terrible experience.

Not good

re(ordering) prescriptions, wait time

Neither sufficiently professional: reordering meds oftentimes takes over a week or simply non-existent; non-chalant immature office staff(?) Wait time in tiny waiting room on uncomfortable chairs sometimes over one and one-half hour!

I liked Dr. Zackery, but his beeper went off three times while I was talking to him so I did not feel I was getting his full attention. I know he appolized but I did not have his full attention.