Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adelaida Torres
Dr. Adelaida Torres, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pensacola, FL. She has 49 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Torres is affiliated with Gulf Breeze Hospital, Baptist Hospital and Sacred Heart Hospital on the Emerald Coast. She speaks English.
Dr. Adelaida Torres has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Adelaida Torres has the following 12 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Torres is an exceptional doctor. She gives me a thorough exam and always listens to my concerns. She is very knowledgeable and is very cooperative with family members, to include them in all phases of her treatment for the patient. The staff is very courteous and always very caring in their treatment of each patient. Care is their motto, to give the very best care.
Dr. Torres is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
49 Years Experience
University Of Santo Tomas
Graduated in 1964
Long Island College Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsTORRES & TORRES MDS, 4800 N 9th Ave, Pensacola, FL
Dr. Adelaida Torres is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pensacola, FL.