Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adelaide A Adjovu
Dr. Adelaide A Adjovu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in Houston, TX. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Adelaide A Adjovu has 2 locations
2002 Holcombe Blvd
Houston, TX 77030
Book Online Now
Dr. Adelaide A Adjovu has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Adelaide A Adjovu has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
10 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2008
Dr. Adelaide A Adjovu Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Adelaide A Adjovu's office for more information.
2002 Holcombe Blvd Houston, TX : (713) 798-2450
1 Baylor Plz Houston, TX : (713) 798-4951
Locations & Directions
Dr. Adelaide A Adjovu is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Houston, TX.