Dr. Adelaide Masakayan Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Adelaide Masakayan?

Best

Posted on April 8th, 2015

Best pediatrician ever;) her staff is amazing;)

The best!!! She is family!

Posted on May 2nd, 2013

My 1 year old son had a fear of doctors until he met her! Her bedside manner and care is incredible! When my daughter was born 2 years later... I watched her in the hospital do a full check up thru the window. Her care and thorough knowledge put my heart at ease knowing she was being cared for by a compassionate doctor! The doctor didnt know i was watching, but to see her care for my child made me feel at peace. She is wonderful!

Highly Recommended Doctor (Pediatrician!

Posted on December 9th, 2011

Dr. Masakayan is a wonderful doctor. She is very caring to my two sons and treats mine as her own. She is an intelligent and experienced doctor! c:

Great with Autism

Posted on October 27th, 2011

I have special needs children and this doctor is personally invested in my children! We also have other health conditions that need to be constantly monitored and this Dr. gave us her cell phone number for emergencies!! Unheard of in this day and age. I would send anyone I know to her!

Exceptional, Highly intelligent doctor

Posted on February 12th, 2011

Dr. Masakayan is a wonderful doctor. She is very experienced and knows what actions to take. I am very happy we have her for our sons doctor.

Rough handling of newborn

Posted on February 9th, 2009

Took my new born 4 day old daughter for 1st check up. Physician Asst. administered tylenol. Consulted with local hospital (St. Charles Long Island) wife was told that should not have been done. 2nd visit was with Dr.Masakayan herself.(daughter 10 days old by then) She didn't wash hands after seeing other children, our baby was fine until Dr. Masakayan started pulling on her ubilicle cord until it started bleeding. My daughter started to cry like I had never heard and did not stop. I then asked Dr. Masakayan about burping and she flipped my daughter over on her stomach and proceeded to whack her on her back hard repeatedly. I thought we mis-communicated and maybe she thought I was talking about choking but that was not the case. She then said she will talk to me because my wife was in a panic. My daughter cried for an hour after that and we never go to Masakayan again.

Posted on October 23rd, 2017