Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Adelina M Emmi has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Adelina M Emmi has the following 5 expertise
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Reproductive Medicine
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Dr. Adelina M Emmi has 2 board certified specialties
Dr. Adelina M Emmi is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 7
Her staff, specially manager Amber, has very poor attitude. They don't have proper channel of communication, and on top of that they are rude. Their primary aim is to snatch as much money and take maximum benefit out of your misery. Their way of dealing things is not modern like other doctors. They are still 20-25 years behind in using technology, probably deliberately, to have an excuse to charge more for everything that is done by other doctors for free or cheaper. Trust me they don't want you to get pregnant for a VERY LONG time. If something can be achieved in 500$, she will somehow still make you pay 5000$ by adding extra visits, extra tests etc etc. RUN RUN RUN !!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
St Josephs Hospital
Dr. Adelina M Emmi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGary M Horowitz Md, 5401 N Knoxville Ave Ste 102, Peoria, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Adelina M Emmi, MD - Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility in Peoria, IL, in this video.
Dr. Adelina M Emmi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Peoria, IL.