Have you seen Dr. Adelle T Quintana?

A GREAT PHYSICIAN

Dr. Quintana is the BEST!!!

She's a gem- so is her staff

First time visit

Lovely doctor , very attentive & thorough for an early morning appointment.

How great my dermo makes me feel & look

Beautiful office, very professional & pleasant staff, Dr Quintana is an amazing dermatologist, I have very sensitive skin everything she recommends and prescribes for me to date has worked and she's awesome placing fillers and injectables, as much I'm afraid of needles I always look forward to my appointments with Dr Quintana ( I leave looking 10yrs younger maybe more ), and she uses numbing solutions :)

Good provider

She is a good doctor.

Global Manager

I wish every doctor was held to the high standards of Dr Quintana. She is an expert in her field. She takes time to explain the diagnosis and understand the fears and needs of her patients. Dr. Quintana has a practice that exudes professionalism and I'm so fortunate to have found her.

Teacher

I only have two Doctors I can say my Dr. and Dr. Quintana is one of it. She is very profesional, caring for patient, and honesty Doctor on time to tell a diagnosis, I can see on her face expression when she talk to me about my skin issues. I will never change her opinion for any other Dr. opinion. I thanks her for who she is as a profesional when go to her for help on my skin issues. Love Dr. Quintana

pharmacy tech

Good Experience

Gorgeous and clean office with complimentary beverages & chocolates. TV in waiting room as well as exam room which is a nice touch. Professional staff. Felt Dr. Quintana was very thorough with my full-body scan.

I'm always treated well at Dr. Quintana's office and the office is clean and they are usally thorough in their handling of my issues. My only compliant is that I'm often made to wait for a long time for the completion of my treatments. This is probably not a a new problem for people when they go to the Dr. but I really feel they could cut the waiting down if they were more aware of it.

Easy to make appointment, multiple reminders/touch points, no waiting, courteous staff and thorough. All of my questions were answered and time was taken to listen to my questions with answers that made sense and put me at ease. Between not waiting and taking the time to listen, I felt like a valued patient.

Great and professional

I went to another dermatologist for a rash but it never went away with the prescribed cream. Dr. Quintana prescribed me something and the rash went away in less than 2 days. It saved me time and agony and I appreciate the professionalism of the office. I would come back for cosmetic procedures in the fall.

Dr. Adelle T Quintana is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New York, NY.