Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ademola O Aderoju
Dr. Ademola O Aderoju, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Wilkesboro, NC, with other offices in Chapel Hill, NC and Chapel Hill, NC . He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Aderoju is affiliated with Wilkes Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Ademola O Aderoju has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Celiac Disease
- Abdominal Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
This dr walked into the examining room with an attitude. He was rude and instead of answering questions he kept telling me how he practiced at unc how wonderful they were, how they were the ones to see if u had stomach pain. I suffer from chronic abdominal pain and have saw the same dr for 6 yrs, he recently left. Now I'm stuck seeing adr that asked me if I relied on a little pain to make my world. He treated me like I was beneath him because I had pain I would never recommend this dr to anyone and I seriously doubt I would take my dog to him.
I was referred to the UNC clinic of g.i. /motility disorders after many years of inconsistent treatment. I finally got an answer to what i have suffered with for many years-25. (cyclic vomiting syndrome)He made me feel like a person and assured me that my illness wasn't (in my head). Highly recommend him!
Dr. Aderoju is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
13 Years Experience
Meharry Medical College
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Ademola O Aderoju accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 1
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ademola O Aderoju is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Wilkesboro, NC.