Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adeola A Abayomi
Dr. Adeola A Abayomi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Springfield, VA. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Adeola A Abayomi has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Adeola A Abayomi has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Adeola A Abayomi is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Good as general gynecologist
Self-verified patient of Dr. Adeola A Abayomi - Posted on February 6th, 2015
Dr Abayomi would be a great doctor if you only need something basic like Pap smear. However, when it comes to pre-natal care, she is not the most thorough when doing ultrasounds. She rushes and doesn't explain anything. She doesn't have food bed-side manners. Twice now, she has referred me to radiology to do the ultrasound. As a first time mom, it is heart breaking to keep having to wait weeks before knowing anything. Hearing the words "I think I see a heart beat, but I don't know." is heartbreaking! Why did I waste my time and money going to her if she's unable to perform ultrasounds for a very early pregnancy? Why not just refer me to the radiologist?
- Case Western Reserve University
Dr. Adeola A Abayomi Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Adeola A Abayomi's office for more information.
6501 Loisdale Ct Springfield, VA : (703) 922-1617
Locations & Directions6501 Loisdale Ct, Springfield, VA
Dr. Adeola A Abayomi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, VA.