Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Adeola A Amusan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Adeola A Amusan has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Adeola A Amusan is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Adeola A Amusan - Posted on December 20th, 2017
Worked for this Dr he is so unprofesional in so many levels he is rude he pays very low no benefits no insurance no paid holidays and no raise worked there for almost 3 years and I was payed 11.50 for almost all the time being there and he expects cleaning organiztion fast pase you have to do everything because theres only one person there him and ma.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Adeola A Amusan - Posted on December 16th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Adeola A Amusan - Posted on July 13th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Adeola A Amusan - Posted on January 14th, 2014
Very BAD communication skills and language barrier from BOTH the receptionist and Dr. Adeola Amuson. They were both rude and unprofessional and lacked any bedside manners what so ever. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. First impressions mean a lot! The only reason I put a star is because I had to in order to submit my review!
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
29 Years Experience
University Of Ibadan
Graduated in 1989
Woodhull Medical And Mental Health Center
Dr. Adeola A Amusan Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Adeola A Amusan's office for more information.
9202 Elam Rd Dallas, TX : (214) 266-1600
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Adeola A Amusan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Dallas, TX.