Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adeoye A Aremu
Dr. Adeoye A Aremu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Anniston, AL. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Aremu is affiliated with Stringfellow Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Adeoye A Aremu has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Adeoye A Aremu has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Adeoye A Aremu - Posted on January 11th, 2014
Dr. Aremu is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Obafemi Awolowo University
Graduated in 2000
Kings Cross Hospital Ibadan Nigeria
Dr. Adeoye A Aremu Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Adeoye A Aremu is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Anniston, AL.