Is Dr. Adesh Patel the right Doctor for you?
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adesh Patel MD
Adesh Patel is a considerate and qualified allergist serving the communities of Alpharetta, Smyrna, and Kennesaw/Acworth GA. Dr. Patel attended the University of Alabama, where he received his degree in medicine. He completed his residency in internal medicine and fellowship in infectious disease at the University of Mississippi Medical Center. He also completed a fellowship in allergy and immunology at Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center. Dr. Patel is a part of the Center for Allergy and Asthma of Georgia and is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine. He is a member of the American College of Physicians, American Medical Association, and the American College of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology. Dr. Patel is sensitive to the uniqueness of each patient situation and adapts his consultations and treatment options appropriately to accommodate individual needs and concerns.
3104 Creekside Vlg Dr NW # 201
Kennesaw, GA 30144
Book Online Now
Dr. Adesh Patel has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Adesh Patel has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
10 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2009
University Of Mississippi Medical Center
Dr. Adesh Patel Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
More about Dr. Adesh Patel
Dr. Adesh Patel is an Allergist & Immunologist serving the Alpharetta and Kennesaw areas. Dr. Patel is experienced in Acute Sinusitis, Allergic Reaction and Asthma. He is a professional member of the ...
Locations & DirectionsCenter for Allergy and Asthma of Georgia, 3104 Creekside Vlg Dr NW # 201, Kennesaw, GA
Dr. Adesh Patel is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Kennesaw, GA.