Dr. Adetokunbo A Akinyeye Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Adetokunbo A Akinyeye?

caring staff member

There are just some patients that want the doctor and his staff to look bad just because they don't get what they want. I am a patient their and I love his staff, especially Josie. She is caring, compassionate and very helpful. Now on the other hand Mrs. Rita works the staff to death. I have seen other patients there that do not understand that the staff is not to be blamed for the miss communications between them. The doctor needs to see less patients in his office. The poor staff is always on the run. Josie the front desk girl is always to busy. Always on phone, computer and opening the door for patients. I feel for her. Every time I call she answers the phone with kindness and respect. I just hope that the doctor could hire more people like her, hard working and caring. The other nurses are okay but sometimes they act clueless. I have had a problem with Becky the back nurse, due to not sending my medication or calling me back with doctors feedback on my diabetic log. She hung the phone in my face and told me she would call me back, I never received a call from her. I talked to Mrs. Rita about Becky and she could not say anything helpful. I tried talking to the doctor about that issue and Mrs. Rita just changed the subject so the doctor would not ask me about it. At least I know that there is one person in that office I can trust and count on. The doctor is wonderful in treating my condition.

Great doctor

Dr Akinyeye is a very knowledgeable and skilled clinician whose treatments always work for me. He is very personable, caring and approachable. He makes me feel very much at home during my office visits. As a result, I am able to candidly communicate my medical issues. He also takes time to answer my questions and to ensure that my needs are met. My entire family goes to this doctor, and we all consider him as part of our family.

Rude and uncaring

I received a call from his nurse yesterday telling me to find a new PCP since I had asked for a second opinion from a specific neurologist. I asked him on Friday to try to get me some answers to brain scans and MRI. By Tuesday there had been no answer so I asked for a referral to another neuro. the next day I was told to leave his care, and gave no reason and he has not responded to the Medicare peoples requests either. His nurse Sabra was very helpful and caring, Rita however was rude, yelled at me and the insurance company telling them they were wrong in how their own insurance worked. and she hung up on the supervisor. I would not ever recommend this office to ANYONE EVER>

Dr. Adetokunbo A Akinyeye is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baytown, TX.